Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Card-a-palooza

Most of the time with the Brothers was fun. We spent most of the time we spent together was just hanging out, mostly talking, playing Scrabble and cards -- euchre or gin rummy, and eating. Brother Two just wanted a mellow vacation and that's what he got.

Brothers stayed up late and slept in late, but I kept to my usual schedule. So I got a lot of Buffy watching in. Now I'm up to season six and have seen Once More with Feeling, the musical episode. Xander and Anya are so cute. At Dragoncon they'll be showing it twice for the sing along. Husband and I are going to Dragoncon for the first time this year. This'll be fun.

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

I will admit I have two of the buffy songs on my walkman (does that date me or what?): where do we go from here and can't remember the name of the other one. Great episode!