Saturday, September 12, 2009

Buff-a-thon broken

Since I got my Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVDs at the end of July, I have have been watching at least one episode a day. On days when I'm home alone, waiting for the cable installer for example, I get in more, like 4 or 6. That's a lot of great knitting time too.

However, as of Thursday my Buff-a-thon's broken. Father-in-law is here and it's rather impolite to watch a show that only I am interested in, while he's visiting. Plus, I've been working everyday, including today, Saturday, and may not see him before he goes back to Wisconsin.

At least I've been able to meet Husband and Father-in-law for dinner. And Thursday we went to Georgia Tech to watch them play Clemson. That was fun, though chilly. Should have brought my sweater, the Hermia sweater I took months to make.

This coming Thursday, though, I'm going to take a day off. Guess what I'll be doing? Oh, the little things that make me happy.

No comments: