Sunday, October 4, 2009

Feeling Blue

Here's a review of my knitting, and it looks like I'm in a blue phase.

Below is a scarf, one skein of Pagewood Farm Chugiak Hand Dyed Sock Yarn, 450 yards, in the colorway "Crayon." size 9 needles made for relatively easy work. And best of all, no yarn left over.

For my new take along project, I'm doing a Multidirectional scarf in Noro Kureyon sock yarn on size 6 needles:



And today I cast on another Noro project: a log cabin afghan in garter stitch on size 10 needles. Not a portable project. It's a watching TV or reading project.
I also finished the back of the Sunrise Circle jacket, which is red. It's a pretty fast knit, but that's because it's bottom up and the top half is raglan, each row getting shorter and shorter. The sleeve/fronts will take longer since I will knit up the sleeve and then the fronts grow out of the sleeves. That means each row gets longer and longer.

No comments: