Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Next project!

As I near the end of the Sean Scully Malabrigo afghan, I'm already thinking about the next project I want to make.

I know of at least 4 people with babies or soon to have babies, so it'll be more blankets. I haven't forgotten Best Friend's Emerald cardigan, for which I've had the yarn for about a year now. However, that's wool and we're getting into Atlanta's hot season.

I'm leaning toward a crocheted hexagon blanket and found the perfect one at Attic 24's website with tutorial here. I have a bunch of white, pink, and various shades of blue cotton yarn I could use. And a ton of yellow and light blue linen yarn. Hmmmm.

The nice thing about crochet motifs is that you can make a bunch relatively randomly and then play around with placement later. On the other hand, seaming isn't exactly my favorite thing to do.

However, with the right Netflix, it might not be too bad.

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

Perky will LOVE that!