Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am taking today off.

Not because of Valentine's day, but because my parents are here visiting.

Husband is so sweet. He left a box of Valentine's chocolates for my parents with a newspaper cutting about animals that mate for life. Isn't that sweet?

Then on the refrigerator, I see this:
Ooooooooh! Trip to Miami? The dates are 2/29 to 3/2 so that'll be after Ma and Ba go back to Taiwan. A little romantic trip for us!

A few years ago for 6th our anniversary, he planned a trip to Miami and Key West. He wouldn't tell me where we were going, just that I should pack for a consistently 78 degree weather and that I should protecty my toes. It turned out to be Key West, where it's warm. And full of drunken revelers, hence the need to protect the toes.
Recently I mentioned that I really enjoyed Miami, and it turns out that we're going to South Beach, hence the neon buildings. Cool!

I have the best husband in the world. Tomorrow's his birthday. I got to get him something good.
So today I'm going to take my parents to Harry's Farmer's Market and go shopping and let my mom cook her heart out, and we'll eat it all, and everyone will be happy!

No comments: