Monday, June 25, 2007

Birthday trivia meme

I've been tagged by a trivia meme by knittech. The rules are to go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday month and day only. Then post 3 events, 2 births, 1 event that occurred on your birthday, then tag 5 friends.

My comments are italicized.

Events:

Birthdays:

Events:

I could go with Republic of China (Taiwan) - National Day (Double Tenth Day 雙十國慶) but already mentioned it above in Events, so I go with

World Mental Health Day We most certainly could use it. And more often than once a year.

I don't have many friends with blogs, so I'm tagging two real, live friends, and someone whose blog I read and now feels like a friend. Plus, she just posted about her birthday and might not mind posting some more about it.
NatashaJ
Life with Linus
Crazy Aunt Purl

2 comments:

Saren Johnson said...

The day that wasn't and only in certain countries. How great is that?!

Thanks for playing.

Red said...

It was fun to look up these events. I also looked at the dates for my sister and brothers, and husband.

Certainly, lots of bad things occur, but I think that's a function on how history gets recorded. Big, bloody events generally grab more attention than incremental progress (or deterioration).