Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Check your passports!

My parents were supposed to come to the US last week, so they could hang out with us and recuperate a bit from jetlag before Sister's wedding on Oct 10, 2010.

However, my dad forgot to check the passports and it turned out they were expired. Doh!

The happy news is that they got the renewal expedited and got on a plane today. They should arrive tomorrow and everything will be fine.

The irony of it all is that my dad's the anxious one, always double checking things like this, and he was in charge of my parents' travel plans. For him to fall down on the job like this is just hilarious.

I'm sure my mom thinks otherwise.

Husband and I will be going to DC on Thursday for the wedding and I am so looking forward to seeing my family. I haven't seen my parents in a couple of years and happily they will be coming back to Atlanta with us for a week after the wedding.

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

Whew! Glad to hear they were able to get the passports done quickly.