Sunday, February 14, 2010

KO 2010 day 3


This is how far I've gotten on the blanket, with iPhone for scale.

Also, I'm getting frustrated with the KnitPicks Options needles. The collar where the interchangeable needles screw onto the cable keep coming off. I know it's easy enought to glue it back on. However, the product shouldn't have failed to begin with.

If it was only one of the collars to fail, I'd figure it was just that one. However multiple collars have come off different cables and so I think it's just the quality of the product.

I'm going back to Susan Bates or the bamboo needles. Actually, I like the bamboo ones better because the size is printed on the needles themselves so I can tell right away what size they are.

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

The blanket is growing.

Sorry to hear about the knitpicks.